The Quiver of One
Confidence inspiring both at the resort and in the backcountry, this ski is your fun-loving all-mountain companion. We combine our TELEM-ARC TECHNOLOGY™ with a little rocker up front, camber underfoot, and a flat tail that makes the Chedi a blast to ski in powder, frontside groomers, and everything in between. Designed by and for telemark skiing with a balance of float, stability at speed, and playful performance.
- TELEM-ARC TECHNOLOGY™ ***
- 130mm tip | 100mm waist | 116mm tail
- 184cm: 23.1m turn radius
- 174cm: 21.2m turn radius
- 164cm: 19.4m turn radius
- Designed for our 100mm ski brake
- Early Rise rocker tip
- Camber underfoot
- Poplar wood core - lightweight, snappy, and strong
- Dual Triaxial Fiberglass reinforcement
- Elastomeric dampening
- Carbonium top sheet
- Flat tail section for skin clips
- Weight per pair: 3270g (164cm), 3450g (174cm), 3630g (184cm)
- Handmade in Colorado, USA
In memoriam: This ski is named after Chedi who passed away from cancer at age 9. She was a loyal friend, loved all things winter, and came on many backcountry adventures with the gang. Her spirit lives on in this loyal, howl-evoking, all-mountain ski.
Select the perfect Bishop Telemark Binding to pair with your Chedi and we will expertly mount and ship them to your door for free ($50+ value). You just need to provide your Boot Sole Length (or Boot model and mondo size) in the order notes.
Which one of our bindings to pair with the Chedi?
- BMF/3 - The BMF/3 + CHEDI is designed for the resort focused, lift access telemark skier. No dedicated free pivot touring mode. Simple and bomber for ripping all day.
- BMF/R - The BMF/R + CHEDI is designed for the telemark skier who rips the resort, but also loves getting into the backcountry occasionally and wants a rig that can do both with confidence. Bomber Options.
- BMF/R: Stealth - All the benefits of the BMF/R in an all black colorway, while helping out a good cause. Limited Edition Badassery.
|Ski Length||Skier Height|
|164 cm||5'0" - 5'4"|
|174 cm||5'5" - 5'9"|
|184 cm||5'10" - 6'4"+|
If you answer yes to the following, you may want to size down / closer to your chin:
- Are you a beginner or intermediate skier?
- Do you weigh less than average for your height?
- Do you like to make short, quick turns and seldom ski fast?
- Do you prefer a carving ski with only camber, no rocker?
If you answer yes to the following, you may want to size up / closer to the top of your head:
- Do you ski fast and aggressively?
- Do you weigh more than average for your height?
- Do you plan to do the majority of your skiing off trail?
- Are you looking for a ski a twin-tip ski?
- Are you looking for a ski with a lot of rocker?