unleash your inner powderhound
The PowderHound is everything you want to sniff out those pow stashes. This ski bounds through soft pow, slashes through trees, and charges the crud with power and confidence. With versatility at the core of its design, this ski is the go-to for days where you have beautiful powder mornings, and stick to groomers in the afternoons.
- TELEM-ARC TECHNOLOGY™ ***
- 145mm tip | 115mm waist | 132mm tail
- 186.3cm: 17m turn radius
- 176.3cm: 16.8m turn radius
- Designed for our 115mm ski brake
- Rocker Tip and Tail
- Camber underfoot
- Poplar wood core - lightweight, snappy, and strong
- Dual Triaxial Fiberglass reinforcement
- Elastomeric dampening
- Carbonium top sheet
- Flat tail section for skin clips
- Handmade in Colorado, USA.
Select the perfect Bishop Telemark Binding to pair with your PowderHounds and we will expertly mount and ship them to your door for free ($50+ value). You just need to provide your Boot Sole Length (or Boot model and mondo size) in the order notes.
Which one of our bindings to pair with the PowderHound?
- BMF/3 - The BMF/3 + PowderHound is designed for the resort focused, lift access telemark skier. No dedicated free pivot touring mode, but you want to save your energy for ripping pow and frontside all day on a simple and bomber setup.
- BMF/R - The BMF/R + PowderHound is designed for the telemark skier who rips the resort, but also loves getting into the backcountry to sniff out bottomless powder stashes. You want a rig that can do both with confidence. Bomber Options.
- BMF/R: Stealth - All the benefits of the BMF/R in an all black colorway, while helping out a good cause. Limited Edition Badassery.
|176.3 cm||5'5" - 5'9"|
|186.3 cm||5'10" - 6'2"+|
If you answer yes to the following, you may want to size down / closer to your chin:
- Are you a beginner or intermediate skier?
- Do you weigh less than average for your height?
- Do you like to make short, quick turns and seldom ski fast?
- Do you prefer a carving ski with only camber, no rocker?
If you answer yes to the following, you may want to size up / closer to the top of my head:
- Do you ski fast and aggressively?
- Do you weigh more than average for your height?
- Do you plan to do the majority of your skiing off trail?
- Are you looking for a ski a twin-tip ski?
- Are you looking for a ski with a lot of rocker?