Shipping & Returns
Thank you for supporting us and telemark!
Shipping and Return Policies!
Shipment processing time
All orders are shipped from Bishop Telemark HQ in Edwards, CO. We try to get orders for in stock items processed within 1-3 business days (Monday - Thursday). Orders are not processed or shipped on weekends or holidays (listed below).
Orders are processed and shipped in the order they are received. Order fulfillment is dependent on our inventory levels.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Processing and shipping is subject to stock availability.
We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you regarding whether you would prefer to await restocking of the back-ordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
We offer FREE SHIPPING within the US for orders over $200.
We ship primarily by USPS and UPS.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. There is also a shipping estimator available in the shopping cart.
Shipping costs are calculated based on weight, dimensions, destination, and shipping method of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected at the time of purchase.
Expedited shipping is available at check-out for an additional cost.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur. These are outside of our control and the carrier can be contacted for more information.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Bishop is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging material and damaged goods before filing a claim.
We ships internationally! Shipping rates and options are available when you checkout.
Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 - 22 days. This varies greatly depending on the courier you have selected. We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at checkout.
Import Duties & Taxes
Bishop Telemark is not responsible for any import customs, duties, or taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Import duties and taxes for international shipments may be liable to be paid upon arrival in the destination country. This varies by country, and Bishop encourages you to be aware of these potential costs before placing an order with us.
If you refuse to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination country, the goods will be returned to Bishop at the customers expense, and the customer will receive a refund for the value of goods paid, minus the cost of shipping.
Orders will not be shipped on any of the following Holidays:
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
We prefer UPS for shipments to us because USPS does not deliver to our physical address. We are PO Box 1143, but use the address as listed below and it will get to us regardless of service.
210 Edwards Village Blvd – Unit C208
Edwards, Colorado 81632
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchased item, return it within thirty (30) days for a full refund (less all shipping and handling charges).
If you need to exchange your product for a different type, style, or size send it back to us and we will ship you the new product (depending on stock availability).
Returns must be 100% complete, in original and resalable condition, with all original packaging, and contents. Only unused and undamaged products may be returned.
Packages must be returned prepaid—we do not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- No refunds or exchanges will be made after thirty (30) days, under any circumstances.
- Return policy is valid for direct sales only. Bishop will not accept a return that was purchased from an authorized dealer. If there is a suspected warranty issue, visit our Warranty page for more information.
- Demo equipment sales are final.
- Returns must be 100% complete, in original and resalable condition, with all original packaging, and contents. Only unused and undamaged products may be returned. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
- Bishop is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please use a shipping method that can be tracked. We recommend you insure the parcel when shipping higher-priced items.
- We will only refund shipping charges if we've sent the wrong item or if the item sent is defective.
- Subsequent to an approval authorization, we can only credit the credit card or PayPal account used for the original purchase. Please allow 1 – 2 billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement.
- If returned items in which shipping was FREE to the customer, the refund will be issued for the amount of the product minus a flat shipping charge.
- Refused returns or exchanges will be shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- Sorry, no international returns. Due to shipping costs, custom fees & taxes all sales outside of the United States are final.
If you have special shipping requests or questions regarding our policies, please email us at email@example.com for assistance.