The Gonzo is everything you have ever wanted in an all-mountain ski.
A progressive, full camber twin tip shape is dialed in for ripping carved turns, shredding the bumps, playing in the trees, and skiing or landing switch. A great quiver of one choice for hardpack East Coast conditions. The Gonzo is a ton of Tele fun and will keep you smiling on the dreamiest of days.
- 125mm tip | 90mm waist | 120mm tail
- 170cm: 14m turn radius
- 180cm: 16m turn radius
- Designed for our 90mm ski brake
- Camber underfoot
- Progressive twin shape for all-mountain domination
- Poplar wood core is lightweight, snappy, and strong
- Dual Triaxial Fiberglass reinforcement
- Elastomeric dampening
- Weight per pair: 3100g, (170cm), 3300g (180cm)
- Handmade in Colorado, USA
- Backed by Bishop's Bomber Lifetime Guarantee
Select the perfect Bishop Telemark Binding to pair with your Gonzos and we will expertly mount and ship them to your door for free ($50+ value). You just need to provide your Boot Sole Length (or Boot model and mondo size) in the order notes.
Which one of our bindings to pair with the Gonzo?
- BMF/3 - The BMF/3 + GONZO is designed for the resort focused, lift access telemark skier. No dedicated free pivot touring mode. Simple and bomber for ripping all day.
- BMF/R - The BMF/R + GONZO is designed for the telemark skier who rips the resort, but also loves getting into the backcountry occasionally and wants a rig that can do both with confidence. Bomber Options.
- BMF/R: Stealth - All the benefits of the BMF/R in an all black colorway, while helping out a good cause. Limited Edition Badassery.
|Ski Length||Skier Height|
|170 cm||< 5'4" - 5'8"+|
|180 cm||5'8" - 6'4"+|
If you answer yes to the following, you may want to size down / closer to your chin:
- Are you a beginner or intermediate skier?
- Do you weigh less than average for your height?
- Do you like to make short, quick turns and seldom ski fast?
- Do you prefer a carving ski with only camber, no rocker?
If you answer yes to the following, you may want to size up / closer to the top of my head:
- Do you ski fast and aggressively?
- Do you weigh more than average for your height?
- Do you plan to do the majority of your skiing off trail?
- Are you looking for a ski a twin-tip ski?
- Are you looking for a ski with a lot of rocker?